Holiday Highlights December 17 2014
Now that the holidays are in full swing, here is a list of favorite holiday recipes this year.
1. Vanilla Apple Cider Cupcakes come clear at the top of the list. Not only are these cupcakes stunning, but they are delicious as well. You can't go wrong with this recipe.
2. Our runner up is this Vanilla Cheesecake. This page also gives a few tips and tricks to creating the perfect cheesecake every time. It's actually easier than you think!
3. This Vanilla Roll Cake will be a favorite for generations to come! We love the festive, bright colors.
4. Next in line is the Vanilla Bean Magic Cake. This magic batter creates three different layers from dense to light consistencies all in the same cake. Who knew? Spread some of the holiday cheer with this stellar cake.
5. These Vanilla Butter Meltaways are nothing short of perfect. They're easy to make and don't last long in any household. Be sure to make extras!
What is your favorite recipe for the holidays?
Have you tried any of these? What did you think?